NFTY in Israel has operated outstanding summer and semester programs in Israel for over 60 years. Throughout, NFTY in Israel has earned a well-deserved reputation for aspiring to provide the highest standard of health, safety and security in all its youth travel programs. Over six decades, we have always placed the welfare of young people entrusted to our care above all other considerations and are highly responsive to ever-changing needs and conditions:
NFTY in Israel is cautious and conservative
- Throughout their stays, NFTY in Israel groups reside in secure accommodations
- Itineraries are reviewed daily - and changed as necessary - to ensure that planned routes and destinations provide the highest level of safety
- NFTY in Israel's full-time education and logistics professionals in Israel consult daily with the Security Department of the Jewish Agency for Israel who are in constant contact with the Israeli government, police, and military authorities
NFTY in Israel groups only travel in the safest and most secure areas
- NFTY groups are accompanied by an Israeli security guard as prescribed by the Jewish Agency’s security office and travel only in our own chartered buses - never on public transportation
- With appropriate safety protocols in place, NFTY in Israel provides comprehensive touring and learning programs focused on ancient and modern Israel
- Contingency plans will be implemented as necessary to move groups to safety and/or to bring them home as appropriate
NFTY in Israel keeps parents well-informed
- Parents can reach the senior supervisors in Israel and New York 24 hours a day for the duration of the program
- Our website is available 24 hours a day for updates and news. It is our goal to provide as much information as possible, enabling families to make informed decisions about their teen’s participation.
NFTY in Israel outlines all safety and security guidelines
- NFTY in Israel participants and parents must sign the NFTY in Israel Code of Conduct, signifying their willingness to abide by all rules, regulations and safety guidelines throughout the program
- NFTY in Israel staff members and participants receive a thorough orientation regarding expectations for appropriate behavior and safety and security procedures and protocols
This summer we look forward to welcoming hundreds of teens to Israel on our programs and to providing them with a wonderful summer adventure full of fun, friendship and personal discovery.
This summer in Jerusalem!