By Mitzvah Corps Israel Bus 10
(Parts adapted from Willie Nelson’s “On the Road Again”)
- Wake up! It’s time for an exciting day!
- Bring down laundry and head to breakfast.
- Get on the bus to go to the HUC. Got my hat, water, and sunscreen!
- Walk through he HUC and hear about the opportunities that are available to study in Israel
- Listen to The Women of The Wall and their efforts of gaining equality of women at the Western Wall.
- A word from Heller High- it sounds like a cool experience!
- On the bus again...
- Time to eat at the market!
- Buy elephant pants for my friends back at home and some bracelets for my family.
- Visit with Kids for Peace and hear the stories of the students from all different backgrounds, cultures, and religions.
- …just can’t wait to get on the bus again…
- Tour the old city and drum roll please…
- The Western Wall!
- ...makin music with my friends (on the bus again)…
- Dinner, Hotel, Music with my friends, Bed.
…I can’t wait to get on the bus again!